The PMI Columbus GA Chapter holds an annual election for rotating offices of the Chapter Officers. If you are considering running or want more information on this year’s election review the information on this page.
Chapter Election FAQ
Serving on the PMI Columbus GA Chapter as an officer takes time and dedication, but it is not without its rewards.
- Further the development and advancement of the project management profession locally in Columbus and Chattachoocee Valley area.
- Opportunities for career visibility and leadership growth.
- Opportunity to expand your network and knowledge with other professionals.
- Access to the best practices and trends in project management.
- Have a voice in the strategic direction of the chapter.
- Earn PDUs: Category E Volunteer Service - serve as an elected volunteer officer for a project management organization including PMI chapters for a minimum of 3 months
We are currently looking for leaders to join our dynamic team to serve starting in 2020.
The current open board positions are:
Details of roles & responsibilities can be found on the Chapter Officers Roles and Responsibilities page.
In order to run in the election, a nominee must:
- Be a Chapter member in good standing at the time of the election
- Receive a nominations
- Agree to serve in the position for which he or she is nominated
- Any Chapter member in good standing may nominate another member
- A Chapter member may nominate him or herself as one of the nominations
- The President Elect must have served as a Chapter Officer member within the last two years prior to taking office.