Chapter Membership Auto Renewal Changes
- Similar to a PMI Membership, when you complete a Chapter Membership purchase, your Chapter Membership will now be automatically opted-in for auto renew.
- If you are a current PMI Member (and enrolled in auto renew), and you complete a purchase for a new Chapter Membership, then the Chapter Membership will automatically be enrolled in auto renew.
- Your Chapter Membership will move onto the same cycle as your existing PMI Membership renewal cycle.
- If you wish to opt out of the Chapter auto renewal post-purchase, you must opt out in your myPMI profile. Please be advised that opting out of Chapter Membership auto renew will cancel auto renew for Chapter Membership only.
- Opting out of auto renew for PMI Membership will cancel auto renew for both your Chapter Membership and PMI Membership.
- Please note that Student and Retiree PMI Memberships require manual renewal. Auto renew is not an option.
- If you opt-out of auto renew for your PMI Membership and later return to renew manually, the system should NOT automatically opt you in for auto renew going forward. You will not be required to save your payment details to complete checkout.
- Existing Chapter Memberships and PMI Memberships will continue to auto renew in USD only (until December 2020).
Check out the Chapter Membership Auto Renewal FAQs.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our VP of Membership.