HELP WANTED: Friendly, Professional, Experts
Make your mark on PMI Columbus GA Chapter and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on, and to lead activities that advance the profession and support the chapter business operations by joining our chapter volunteer community.
Please Note: All Volunteers must be current chapter members in “good standing” as defined by our chapter by-laws.
Not a Member and would like to volunteer? Join Here!
Benefits of Volunteering
- Enhance the profession of project management, reap the benefits of expanding connections, and leverage career advancement opportunities all while volunteering with PMI Columbus GA Chapter.
- Build a Professional Network Build your professional network by forging lasting relationships with other chapter volunteers and professionals.
- Gain Skills and Experiences Develop and sharpen vital new skills, including leadership, collaboration and team-building techniques.
- Develop as a Leader Leverage opportunities to develop your personal leadership skills while making a difference in your profession, community, and life.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities that will help you meet your career goals and your time availability. If you don’t find one that fits your interest, check back as new positions are posted frequently.
- VP of Marketing Officer position
Get involved. Make a difference. Be a volunteer.
If interested, complete a Volunteer Application