PAYING IT FORWARD: Looking for Friendly, Professional, Committed People who can Help us Make an Impact in our Community!
Make your mark on PMI Columbus GA Chapter and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on, and to lead activities that advance the profession and support the chapter business operations by joining our chapter volunteer community. Help is currently needed in the following areas: Disciplined Agile Champion (DA).
Current Board Opportunities
- VP of Governance
- VP of Programs
- AVP of Finance
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Professional Development (finishing term from predecessor, 2022- 2023)
Current Volunteer Opportunities
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities that will help you meet your career goals and your time availability. Here is a list of our current opportunities:
Programs (Volunteer position): Help the VP of Programs to follow up with monthly speakers, coordinating activities for chapter meetings, networking or special events. Gather information as needed and work with the Marketing/Communications VP as well as the Social Media Coordinator to share information with members and potential members. Time committment needed is 2-3 hours per week.
Disciplined Agile Champion (DA): We're looking for a volunteer to help assist our chapter with our DA efforts with planning webinars, communications and promotions. The Champion will also lead local communities through educational opportunities and peer collaboration. Time committment needed is 1-3 hours per week. Learn more about Disciplined Agile.
If you don’t find one that fits your interest, check back as new positions are posted frequently.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Enhance the profession of project management, reap the benefits of expanding connections, and leverage career advancement opportunities all while volunteering with PMI Columbus GA Chapter.
- Build a Professional Network Build your professional network by forging lasting relationships with other chapter volunteers and professionals.
- Gain Skills and Experiences Develop and sharpen vital new skills, including leadership, collaboration and team-building techniques.
- Develop as a Leader Leverage opportunities to develop your personal leadership skills while making a difference in your profession, community, and life.
Please Note: All Volunteers must be current chapter members in “good standing” as defined by our chapter by-laws.
Not a Member and would like to volunteer? Join Here!
Get involved. Make a difference. Be a volunteer.